Fifth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Sanctum

This is an IRC-based roleplaying game about the misadventures of supernatural youths and the lives they live at Fifth Sanctum School.

HomeHome  Wiki  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temporary - Character Submissions

Go down 
+21
Lena
The Mercenary Abby
Charlotte
Aestraix
Qtpie1
BobaFettuccine
Kioku
dragonwielder
WetBeard
ReclaimerCurse
NeonScoop
PioneerSlav
Endorb
SolongStarbird
Karaoke
Silvors
Uracilo
espadrile
LipstickThespian
madness_
Balthazaar
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BethanyBee

BethanyBee

Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 10:11 pm

http://fifthsanctum.com/character:margo-dunn I HAVE A NEW CHARACTER UP FOR APPROVAL PLS THANKY
Back to top Go down
Kioku
GM

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 12:35 am

Re: Gabriella
Still waiting on you to make the changes I mentioned in PM while you were working on her. Razz Namely the whole 'you basically will never actually see "multitasking" used, skill-wise' thing.

Re: Margo
I... I get the strong feeling that Blade of Sin's description got cut off and didn't fully get on the sheet...
Also you /do/ need to get a recent history, even if it's only a day's worth - how did they find out about the school, at least?

Back to top Go down
BethanyBee

BethanyBee

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 8:40 am

Oh shiza it did get cut off!
Back to top Go down
BethanyBee

BethanyBee

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 8:50 am

There... Fixed her up
Back to top Go down
Valkrae

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 1:12 am

http://fifthsanctum.com/character:p

Here it is. In all of it's.. glory?
Back to top Go down
JackedSpat

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
Lena
Admin
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Hey Jack! I'm looking over your character right now and have a few things for ya! Whenever you're on IRC I'll talk to you about it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fifthsanctum.com/
Lena
Admin
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Hey Valkrae! I'm looking over your character also and have a few things for you too! Whenever you're on IRC we can talk about it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fifthsanctum.com/
Kioku
GM

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: Nakao
I'd like to see an exact height in description, and current age somewhere.

Skills look good, but I'm worried about powers - regarding Bombs Away, what does the number actually do? Since a skill is being used to throw them, I can only imagine the power is more about... well how many she can have doesn't work, since that'd be nothing to do with it... and how many she could make wouldn't be much of a restriction since stockpiling... I suppose part 'how many designs she knows' and part 'how potent they are' or something? I'm not sure, but that needs clarity; the number needs to matter somehow.

Regarding Feel No Pain, it looks and feels like basically a toughness replacement and... I guess immunity to pain, which is both good and bad. Basically it's half a power though. It needs to do more.

Neither weakness is particularly defined, but it looks like you weren't actually counting them anyway... so kindly put (flavor) next to them if that's staying as-is (or define them further if you want one to give points).

No starting with artifacts, for the most part - that means no bag of holding or similar.

Re: Johnny
Exact height, please. Also that weakness is not at all a weakness.

That said, 1 too many points spent in powers. Also Thick Skin is only really half a power (and basically a toughness replacement, like we've... I basically have the exact same thing to say about Thick Skin as I did about Feel No Pain).

Radioactive Thug is a bit ill-defined, but I think we can work with it.

Back to top Go down
Valkrae

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 9:51 pm

Kioku wrote:
-snip-

Alright, updated and revised the character with the suggested changes. Also, for future reference, Nakao is a guy.
Back to top Go down
JackedSpat

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Updated the information to accurately encompass what you spoke of.
Back to top Go down
gumbal1

gumbal1

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Kioku
GM

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Re: 451
I'd like to know the height of the human form, but if it varies...

Mimic is... highly questionable. 50 feet for 10 minutes is pretty easy, especially in, say, the dorms, and any power-copy would downright have to only let one power be accessible at a time, with some condition for swapping the copied power if they can 'hold' more than one.

I kind of hate the severe weakness, but that's because I hate anything that can permanently negatively affect an entire character, like outright losing xp or upgrades. Those are things that are supposed to be impossible to lose, even if an artifact is destroyed you get the xp from it refunded. So it's just... ugh, very discomforting, but if you insist on it, it... well, it technically does count as severe.
Back to top Go down
Kioku
GM

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Johnny and Nakao
Gah, I'm so sorry for taking so long, I've been kind of 'off' the RP stuff lately.

Re: Johnny
'Weakness' still shouldn't be listed under weaknesses unless it has a (flavor) tag next to it to avoid confusion, but I *think* everything else looks fine? Let's call it 1/2 approval.

Sorry! I defaulted on gender because I *somehow* missed it when reading through. >.<;

That first weakness works out, just put (flavor) on the other one probably.

I'm still worried over the powers, in the same way as before - Feel No Pain seems to do too little, and I'm not seeing where the numbers matter on the bombs - though I do seem to recall something said about number that he can make in a time period? Right now it says a flat two of each per two hours, but if that were scaling with power rating...
Back to top Go down
gumbal1

gumbal1

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Re:Re: 451

Mimic changed so that it can only use powers at the top of the stack structure. The '50 feet for 10 minutes' part is axed, though the keeping range changed to 50 meters because metric system.

Radius for its true form added. Its human height is inherently variable, however.

Severe weakness unchanged, because I like the idea of a character that suffers for being stupid on missions, even if it's mine.
Back to top Go down
Silvors
GM

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Re:451

Hrm... I'm iffy on the range, but the limitations seem alright, since it's constantly losing them even if they are within it's range.

I'll approve it. 1/2
Back to top Go down
Silvors
GM

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 11:47 pm

http://fifthsanctum.com/character:alexis-bradsforth

PM'd to Lena earlier and got 1/2 approval from her.
Back to top Go down
Kioku
GM

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 3:08 am

Re: Alexis
I really don't like a weakness that messes with the XP cost of upgrades, at all... it makes bookkeeping a nightmare. v_v
But other than that, I don't see any problems. 1/2 approval, but I'd still like it a lot more if Rehabilitation did... not-that. Hell, even just making her forfeit her weekly xp if caught would be better, same effect but changes her total xp earned instead of screwing with costs to make it not multiples of 4.

Re: 451
It's still a mite questionable, and I still protest the weakness, but if Mimic proves way too strong, there's nothing preventing revisiting it. So other half approval, and that brings it to full. I would like to know the 'how' of Mimic though.
Back to top Go down
Silvors
GM

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 2:12 pm

I'll change Rehabilitation some time, then. Because it is just a flavor weakness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary - Character Submissions   Temporary - Character Submissions - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary - Character Submissions
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fifth Sanctum :: Out-Of-Character :: General OOC Topics-
Jump to: