Fifth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Sanctum

This is an IRC-based roleplaying game about the misadventures of supernatural youths and the lives they live at Fifth Sanctum School.

HomeHome  Wiki  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mini-Plot - Haunting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena
Admin
Lena

Mini-Plot - Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Mini-Plot - Haunting   Mini-Plot - Haunting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Well guys, I had all my notes and everything typed out on a word doc and like an idiot I forgot to save it. My computer restarted itself for stupid windows updates that happen twice a week apparently and I lost everything.

What I need is for everyone that participated in it to comment below the char name. This way I can be sure to put up the xp awards for it. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://fifthsanctum.com/
Endorb

Endorb

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Plot - Haunting   Mini-Plot - Haunting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Sara participated, although honestly, she basically paid Aiko to solve this for her
Back to top Go down
Silvors
GM

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Plot - Haunting   Mini-Plot - Haunting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Fei participated, with bugs surveying her room and spelling out the word "Stop" every time something started moving.
Back to top Go down
BobaFettuccine

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Plot - Haunting   Mini-Plot - Haunting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 11:31 pm

Mary participated, and got it to leave her alone for awhile by being too gosh darn happy.
Back to top Go down
Nemi
GM
Nemi

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Plot - Haunting   Mini-Plot - Haunting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 1:34 am

Awwww maaaaan. Sad

Andrey participated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Plot - Haunting   Mini-Plot - Haunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini-Plot - Haunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fifth Sanctum :: Out-Of-Character :: General OOC Topics-
Jump to: