Fifth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Sanctum

This is an IRC-based roleplaying game about the misadventures of supernatural youths and the lives they live at Fifth Sanctum School.

HomeHome  Wiki  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bi-weekly run program attempt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Endorb

Endorb

Bi-weekly run program attempt Empty
PostSubject: Bi-weekly run program attempt   Bi-weekly run program attempt Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Abbreviated version:

Every other week, on thursday, friday, or sunday, I'm going to try and do a run that is only accessible for characters that have not been on runs before or are T0. These won't be serious runs, and they won't be part of any sort of plot. I'll put in notice when I think I've stockpiled enough to do this. Apply your characters in replies to this topic, and we'll see about arranging the rest.

Full Version:

So, after doing my first run, Ura complimented me for getting a run out. That made me fully realize how over time, the hard side of this RP has been slowly getting barer and barer. I aim to spark a change. Specifically in our new members and those that haven't had much hard RP experience over here. So I'm going to stockpile runs for a while, and as soon as they're all ready and approved, I'll start turning them out approximately every two weeks, either on a thursday, a friday, or a sunday, likely beginning at times between 4PM and 6PM ETZ (-5 time zone). These runs will, of course, be geared towards lower-level characters, and will mostly be based off character interaction (mostly because I tend to be a relatively passive GM).

These runs will only be available to characters that haven't been on runs, or those that are tier 0, and the difficulty of these runs will reflect that. If you wish to join, please make a post with all the characters you are applying with, Their name, sheet, and current XP (preferably with the date). You will be in charge of notifying me if you want to be part of a particular run as it goes up on the schedule (which will be after the conclusion of the previous one). I'll try to co-ordinate for those interested in the run, but there's only so much I can do, sadly. Remember, the list of characters that fit the criteria for this list will shrink over time, and you will get on eventually, if the program keeps enough interest to remain active. Unless you disqualify yourself. Yay, a legitimate reason to not tier up!

Last edited by Endorb on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BobaFettuccine

PostSubject: Re: Bi-weekly run program attempt   Bi-weekly run program attempt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:30 am

Back to top Go down
espadrile

PostSubject: Re: Bi-weekly run program attempt   Bi-weekly run program attempt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:11 am

Applying with Chloe Gass (http://fifthsanctum.com/character:chloe-gass XP 2) and Asmara (http://fifthsanctum.com/character:asmara XP 1).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bi-weekly run program attempt   Bi-weekly run program attempt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bi-weekly run program attempt
Page 1 of 1